Bu Eski Konsol Sürümü için özel özelliklerin listesi.
The Mansion in the TU7–TU11 Tutorial World.
- More achievements/trophies
- Mini games
- Tumble mini-game
- Battle mini-game
- Glide mini-game
- World types
- Large, medium and small option due to the lack of infinite worlds (Xbox One and PS4 along with Classic).
- Biome Scale
- Small, medium, and large option. The small option is the default due to the lack of infinite worlds, so one world can have more biomes.
- There is a "Find Balanced Seed" option, selected by default, which makes the game randomly select seeds that have a better variety of biomes.
- Superflat Interface
- An interface for creating superflat worlds.
- The Nether
- Has limited size, and is slightly larger with a larger world size.
- The Nether-Overworld portal ratio is larger depending on world size: 1:3 in Classic and Small; 1:6 in Medium; and 1:8, like other versions of Minecraft, in Large.
- The edge of this dimension is made of bedrock.
- The Nether is hollow, with a flat ground, when using a superflat world.
- The End
- The maximum number of end gateway portals is four, rather than twenty.
- Each end gateway portal leads to only one island, which is as big as the main island. One of the four outer islands is guaranteed to spawn an end city.
- The size does not change with regard to world size. Even on Classic, the islands are so far apart that they are all on different Maps.
- Each of the five islands are surrounded by invisible walls, making it impossible to go between them without the use of end gateways.
- Command-like options
/gamerule command options except for
randomTickSpeed and some others with an interface.
- Game options
- Online Game
- Invite Only
- Allow friends of friends
- Player vs Player
- Host Privileges
- Daylight Cycle
- Weather Cycle
- Keep Inventory
- Mob Spawning
- Mob Griefing
- Mob Loot
- Tile Drops
- Natural Regeneration
- Biome Scale Slider
- Find Balanced Seed
- HUD Options
- Interface Opacity
- Interface Sensitivity
- Display HUD
- Display Hand
- In-Game Tooltips
- In-Game Gamertags
- Splitscreen Gamertags
- Hud Size
- Hud Size (Splitscreen)
- Other options
- Nether Wart
- The player always begins a new world with a empty map.
- Maps will display the coordinates that the player is located at.
- Maps are only available in 1024x1024 area size (1:8 scale, zoom step 3) maps.
- Cannot be zoomed out or in.
- Are snapped to a grid different from Java Edition and Bedrock Edition.
- Have an automatic crafting option
- Music disc
- The music disc "Wait" is named "Where are we now".
- After the music disc "Cat" finishes playing, the soundtrack "Dog" starts playing.
- Pre-crafted fireworks are available in Creative Mode.
- Enchanted Golden Apple
- Wither skeletons
- Spawn in all parts of the Nether rather than only in Nether fortresses.
- Twice the speed than in Java Edition.
|TU1||CU1||1.00||Patch 1||Patch 1||Added a simplified crafting manual.
|The Player will always spawn in the world with a map.|
|TU6||Made cake stackable to 64.|
|Nether wart has random generation around the nether rather than in nether fortresses only.|
|TU8||Blazes now drop 0-2 glowstone dust when killed.|
|TU9||Added the end, with all exclusive features in it.|
|TU12||Added Texture Packs and Mash-up packs.|
|TU13||Doubled minecart speed.|
|TU19||CU7||1.12||Added Donkey and mule spawn eggs.
|Fireworks in creative inventory.|
|TU24||1.20||Added 30 achievements, with 20 already in game, making 50 total vs. Java Edition's 34. (Xbox 360 and PS3)|
|TU36||CU25||1.28||Patch 7||Added Battle mini-game.|
|TU41||CU30||1.33||Patch 11||Added Tumble mini-game.|
|TU43||CU33||1.36||Patch 13||Added automatic banner crafting interface.
|Grass paths in creative inventory.
|Frosted Ice is obtainable with Silk Touch.
|New sleeping animation.|
|TU46||CU36||1.38||Patch 15||Added automatic firework crafting interface.|
|TU51||CU41||1.44||Patch 20||Patch 3||Added Glide mini-game.|
|TU54||CU44||1.52||Patch 24||Patch 4||Added Biome Scale slider and Find Balanced Seed option.
|Added separate dye crafting interface.
|Added woodland mansions, and made them and ocean monuments generate more frequently.|
Şablon:Legacy Console Edition