Script error: No such module "Infobox".
Pasta yenilebilir bir yiyecek bloğudur.
Elde edilişi[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Pasta yerleştirildiğinde, İpeksi Dokunuş kullanılsa bile geri alınamaz.
|Breaking time[note 1]|
- Times are for unenchanted tools in seconds.
Üretim[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|Milk Bucket +
|Pastayı ürettikten sonra boş kovalar üretim ızgarasında kalır.|
Ticaret[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Üst seviye çiftçi köylüler tek bir zümrüt karşılığında pasta satabilir.
Doğal üretim[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
unknown item "cake"
Kullanım[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Şunlara da bakın: Tutorials/Hunger management
Her pasta yedi dilime sahiptir ve her kullanım bir dilim tüketir. Her bir dilim 2 () açlık ve 0.4 açlık doyumu onarır. Pastanın tüm dilimlerini yemek 14 () açlık ve 2.8 açlık doyumu onarır.
Pasta yemenin animasyonu olmadığından, pasta her tıklamada bir dilim yenilebilir. Birden çok oyuncu aynı anda aynı pastadan yiyebilir. Java Edition'da, pasta yemek, diğer yiyeceklerin aksine ses yaratmaz.
Pandalar[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Pandalar, alıp yemek için pastaya doğru hareket ederler.
Composting[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Bir pastayı composter'a yerleştirmek compost seviyesini 1 arttırır.
Data values[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Block data[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Şunlara da bakın: Data values
Block states[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Şunlara da bakın: Block states
Achievements[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
History[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
|November 23, 2010||Notch stated if Minecraft won the 2010 Indie of the Year Awards, he would add cake to Minecraft.|
|1.2||32px Since Minecraft won the title, cake has now been added, healing 18 ().|
|1.5||Achievements have now been added, including "The Lie", which is rewarded when the player crafts a cake.|
|1.8||?||Cake now restores 12 ().|
|1.2.1||?||When cake is crafted, the empty buckets are now moved to the player's inventory, rather than staying in the crafting grid.|
|1.7.2||13w37a||The item form of block ID 92 (cake) has now been removed from the game. It no longer exists in inventories, but as a block in the world.|
|1.8||14w02a||Farmer villagers now sell 1 cake for 1 emerald.|
|14w28a||Cake slices have now been increased from 6 to 7.|
|Cake now emits a comparator signal.|
|When cake is crafted, empty buckets now stay in the crafting table.|
|1.13||17w47a||Prior to The Flattening, this block's numeral ID was 92, and the item's 354.|
|1.14||18w43a||32px The texture of cake has now been changed.|
|Pandas eat cakes thrown to them.|
|19w03a||Placing a cake into the new composter now raises the compost level by 1.|
|19w08a||32px The texture of cake has now been changed, once again.|
|May 17–20, 2019||Cakes now display a "10" above them, textured with white concrete, to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the first public version of Minecraft (0.0.11a) being released.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.7.0||32px Added cake, which restores 18 ().|
|0.12.1||build 1||Cake now restore 12 ().|
|0.14.0||build 1||Cake can now be used to emit a comparator signal.|
|1.0.4||alpha 188.8.131.52||Farmer villagers now sell cake for one emerald.|
|1.4.0||beta 184.108.40.206||Cake can now be found inside buried treasure chests.|
|1.8.0||beta 220.127.116.11||Cake, as a dropped item, can now be eaten by pandas.|
|1.10.0||beta 18.104.22.168||32px The texture of cake has now been changed.|
|1.11.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Cake can now be used to fill up composters.|
|beta 126.96.36.199||Cake sold by farmers now has a 50% chance to cost 8 emeralds.|
|beta 188.8.131.52||32px The texture of cake again has now been changed, once again.|
|beta 184.108.40.206||Cake trades from farmer villagers have now been reverted.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||32px Added cake.|
|TU6||Cake has now been made stackable, as a then-version exclusive.|
|0.1.0||32px Added cake.|
Issues[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Trivia[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
Interaction[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Because cake is only 7⁄8 blocks wide, it is possible to stand on the edge of a block beneath a cake.
- Cake destroys falling blocks if placed under them, similar to a torch.
- It is possible to place cake on top of cake by placing a cake on the ground, then placing another cake on the side of a block above and to the side of the first cake, similar to placing torches on a chest. Eating the lower cake causes the upper cake to disappear, same as mining out the block of cake it is sitting on.
- It is also possible to place cakes (or any other block) on top of cakes by sneaking and placing a cake on top of another cake
- Mobs on top rotate while attempting to move, a pathfinding oversight shared with fences.
- If cake is placed in a one deep hole, players can get across the hole without jumping, although a player standing on the cake must jump to get out of the hole.
- Cake can be used to create a functioning staircase, by placing a cake on each level of a 1 block by 1 block incline. This would be one of the most labor intensive staircases available, given the requirements to craft a cake, compared to all other possible methods for creating a staircase.
Miscellaneous[düzenle | kaynağı değiştir]
- Cake was added to Minecraft following the ModDB 2010 Indie of the Year Awards. Notch agreed to add cake to Minecraft if it won, which led to a campaign called "The Quest For Cake". Minecraft won 3 of the 7 awards, including the "Indie of the Year" award.
- Placing a cake makes the same sound as placing wool.
- The player can place cake on top of a bed, and while sleeping, the cake shows on your screen as if it were on top of your head.
- The name of the achievement is a reference to the internet meme "The Cake is a Lie", which originated from Valve's game, Portal.
- On May 17, 2019, for the 10th anniversary of Minecraft, the cake model was changed to display a "10" above it, made of white concrete.
- Şablon:IN, only the second slice of cake shows the inside of the cake texture. The rest of the slices show the side of the cake.
- By using Commands, it is possible to place a 2D version of the cake. It is still edible. Type /setblock ~ ~ ~ cake 7 to place the block.